Most women desire a shapely and sexy butt with a lift. One of the most popular procedures to achieve this today is the Brazilian butt lift. Women can benefit from a Brazilian butt lift if they are unhappy with the natural appearance of their buttocks or have experienced changes with age. The procedure uses fat from another area on your body to lift your buttocks and improve your contours. A Brazilian butt lift can improve the size, shape, symmetry, and overall contour of your buttocks.
The fat cells obtained for the Brazilian butt lift are harvest from a donor site. Usually, the fat transfer is from your abdominal area (stomach), back, love handles (hips), and/or thighs with the use of liposuction. The removed fat is purified to remove any excess fluids and improve its viability before being injected into your buttocks and hips. Several injections are required to achieve an even contour.
Benefits of getting the Brazilian butt lift
There are many advantages of the Brazilian butt lift:
- Natural looking results – the result of the Brazilian buttock lift help you achieve a natural enhancement that doesn’t look overdone.
- Fat reduction with liposuction – in addition to getting a shapely butt, you will also enjoy fat reduction in your abdominal area. This gets you less flab and no love handles, helping you enhance your curves. Liposuction can remove your pockets of stubborn fat that are resistant to regular weight loss strategies like diet and exercise.
- Fat transfer is often a better option than fillers – since the procedure uses your own fat to lift your butt, there is no risk of allergic reaction or rejection by the body, since these are your own cells. Hyaluronic acid fillers are often prohibitively expensive when it comes to augmenting the butt because of the volume required. However, Sculptra has proven effective in both results and cost for patients without enough excess fat for a Brazilian Butt Lift.
- It is less invasive than butt implants and surgical butt lift – a full surgical butt lift using implants can be effective, but the procedure leaves scars and you take a while to heal. A surgical procedure comes with anesthesia and more discomfort and recovery time. The Brazilian butt lift procedure leaves virtually no scarring. It’s the same for the area from where the fat will be harvested using liposuction. There will still be some recovery, but much shorter and easier than it would for a more invasive procedure.
- You can achieve desired results – women look for a butt that is toned and rounder without any drooping or sagging. Fat transfer allows you to achieve these results. Women can enhance the size of their buttocks to achieve overall body balance and confidence.
- Quick results – After your Brazilian butt lift, you can enjoy instant fullness with more realistic results becoming apparent after one to two weeks. After that time you’ll be able to show off your newly-enhanced behind.
- The results are long lasting – after a few months, the fat cells that remain are there to stay. You can expect permanent results from your Brazilian butt lift, take a look at some of our Brazilian butt lift results. To ensure your results are long lasting, maintain a healthy diet and regular exercise to avoid weight fluctuations.
Are there any risks involved?
You can expect some minor side effects from the procedure including numbness, swelling, and some discomfort. The largest risks are those of infection or hematoma. Infection is very rare when proper technique is used. We prefer a closed system for fat transfer, so that the fat is never exposed to the outside air. This greatly reduces the risk of contamination. In addition, we use a tumescent numbing fluid which is naturally bacteriostatic, which makes it even less of a risk.
Hematomas occur when blood pools beneath the skin, creating large areas that appear heavily bruised. They can lead to serious complications as the swelling in this area can suffocate the newly-transferred fat cells. This is one of the more common causes of an uneven result from Brazilian Butt Lift in other clinics. The numbing solution we use is very helpful in reducing this risk amongst our patients, because it naturally constricts the blood flow to the treated area, reducing not only blood loss but risk of bleeding complications like hematomas.
You can ensure that you receive the safest, more effective results possible from your Brazilian butt lift with fat transfer by seeing an experienced surgeon. The best surgeons are prepared for any possible complications and know how to minimize their chance of occurring during your procedure. You can help avoid complications during recovery by following your doctor’s specific post-op care instructions carefully. It’s important not to seek out advice from other sources on how to best heal – only your doctor knows exactly what was done during your procedure, and they are tailoring their instructions for you based on what they know will help you to heal fastest and with the best results.
Schedule A Consultation
If you would like to know more about the benefits of the Brazilian butt lift, contact our office. We can schedule your consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon to ensure you are a good Brazilian buttock lift candidate and go over your customized treatment plan.